Tired with only one colorway? No problem. Longway Leisure range present fruitfully by adding 3 more colorways (Block Out, Outback and Rainforest) and a smaller awning at the back for all 4 sizes, zippered front awning (10'x14', 10'x10' and 9'x8') for connection of side canvas, mesh when necessary and side windows on 9'x8' to meet AU climates.
305 x 427 x 202cm (L x W x H)
This is the Outback series. We have added extra zipper on the front awning and half size awning at the back. Combined with Vestibule, the extra zipper give you options to add with side canvas, mesh and TPU. This feature is a must when camping in hot summer weather, allowing you to really stay outdoors with an insect protection. When conditions change, simply replace it with side TPU.
LONGWAY LEISURE TENT FEATURES
- Hydra-Shield, 100% Army Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable
- Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keep tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, setup
- Spacious 202cm ceiling height provides walk-around comfort
- Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers
- Six large windows with no-see-um mesh. Provides openness and superb ventilation
- Large 190 x 220cm front awning provides covered entry and shade. Built-in side zipper for connecting side canvas, mesh and TPU.
- Matching color canvas gear loft, organizer pockets, pole bag and peg bag
- Heavy-duty 12-inch steel rod stakes
- Handy same color canvas strap-and-cinch storage bag for convenient roll up
- Large stainless tubes on all peg points for easy camping
- Pack Weight: 32kg (excludes 3kg in stakes)
- Pack Size: Tent – 85x60x15cm (LxWxH); Poles – 105cm (L) x 14cm (D)
- Ceiling Material: 10oz Hydra-shield canvas
- Wall Material: 8.5oz Hydra-shield canvas
- Floor Material: 520gsm vinyl. Polyester reinforced.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized steel tubing and 2 awning poles not adjustable.
- Flex-Bow Rods: 10mm solid spring steel
- All-Season: Use year-round