Model 6173 – 10×10 Cabin Lodge Tent
Meet the newest member of the Kodiak Canvas's Stove Ready (SR) tents. The Cabin Lodge tent is where rugged meets refinement.
Made with high performance, Hydra-Shield™, 100% cotton duck canvas. The tight weave and silicone finish make this canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess that are common with synthetic tents. The sewn-in floor is a tough 460gsm vinyl with welded seams, that keeps water out. The tall ceiling (228cm at peak) and vertical wall design (122cm at sides) provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort. The large front door means no crouching when you come and go. Six large windows provide openness, and excellent airflow. Windows can be opened and closed from inside the tent, and feature no-see-um, screen mesh that keeps the smallest bugs out. A covered storm window and vents can be opened to circulate outside air, even when rainy. The door and windows feature top-rated YKK zippers. This design, boasting a frame with 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing, will hold up to strong winds and even snow loads. A stove jack allows for use of a wood burning stove to keep you warm when temperatures drop. If using the tent without a stove, just zip the stove jack cover closed. A zippered storage bag and hefty, 12-inch, steel tent stakes are included. Requires two adults for setup. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Spacious 228cm peak ceiling height and vertical walls. Stand-up, walk-around comfort
- Large D-shaped front door
- Hydra-Shield™ 100% cotton duck canvas. Durable, watertight, and breathable
- Sturdy frame
- 6 Large windows with no-see-um mesh
- 2 Vents
- Stainless steel, wire stake loops
- Heavy-duty, 12-inch steel rod, tent stakes
- Zippered storage bag
- 5” Stove jack with weather flap. Wood stove compatible (sold separately)
Note: This model is NOT designed for an add on awning accessory. Customers desiring an add on awning feature should consider the 6170 12x12 Cabin Lodge SR.
- Pack Weight: 34kg (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags)
- Size: 10x10 ft. Tent space
- Pack Size: Tent--Length: 76 cm. Diameter 38 cm., Poles--Length: 116 cm. Diameter 20 cm.
- Capacity: 6-person (2-person when stove is used).
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield™ canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield™ canvas.
- Floor Material: 460gsm vinyl. Polyester reinforced, welded seams.
- Zippers: YKK #10 coil on door, #8 coil on windows.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing (main support).
- All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
- Warranty: Limited 5 Years Warranty.