Model 6714 Screen House
305 x 427 x 202cm (L x W x H)
Complete your camp with this rugged all-season screen house. It’s the perfect retreat from bugs, sun and weather. Place it over a picnic table to create an ideal dining area or set it up to add a comfy living space. This is built on the popular and sturdy Flex-Bow frame with tempered spring steel rods that keep the tent taut. Its 1-inch steel tube poles will hold up to fierce winds. The screen house features Hydra-Shield 100% cotton duck canvas on the ceiling and poly-cotton rip-stop canvas on the walls. For ventilation and openness, the screen house is equipped with 4 large windows. The versatile side walls (front and back) can be rolled up or extended out with poles into awnings. Zip shut the sidewalls and/or windows for stormy weather or privacy. The screen house has an open bottom-no sewn-in floor. This allows you to place it over a fixed picnic table.
KODIAK CANVAS FLEX-BOW TENT FEATURES
- Hydra-Shield, 100% Army Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
- Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keep tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, setup.
- Spacious 202cm ceiling height provides walk-around comfort.
- Two large entries/doors/windows (front and back) with #10 zippers
- Two large windows with no-see-um mesh. Provides openness and superb ventilation.
- Zip shut from inside
- Two Large 190 x 220cm awnings
- Customizable organizer pockets
- Heavy-duty 12-inch steel rod stakes
- Sturdy duffel style storage bag
- Pack Weight: 24kg (excludes 3kg in stakes)
- Pack Size: Tent - 100cm (L) x 33cm (W)x 33cm (H); Poles – 105cm (L) x 14cm (D)
- Ceiling Material: 10oz Hydra-shield canvas
- Wall Material: 230gsm rip-stop poly-cotton pigment coating canvas
- Floor Material: N/A
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized steel tubing and 4 awning poles
- Flex-Bow Rods: 10mm solid spring steel
- All-Season: Use year-round